Use for cool names in Kahoot! quizzes.
This text font was made using instafonts.io. You can edit it to create your own fonts by clicking the edit button below. You can test out your font by using the text box at the top of the page. Once you're finished editing you can save your font and share the URL with others. Enjoy! :)
Click here for tips
@, and your second rule was
A, then all the "a" characters would end up being translated to "A". This is because the input text is passed through your rules, one-by-one. You should think of your rules like a step-by-step "recipe" for how to transform the input text into the output text.
🦎🦎🦎then all instances of "lizard" in the input box will be translated into 3 lizard emojis.
Advanced: If you're feeling ambitious, you can use "regular expressions" (i.e. "regex" rules) to create more complex translation rules than simple substitutions. Here are some examples of regex rules that you can use:
- If a word starts with "m", replace the word with "moo":
- Repeat all the input characters 3 times:
- Add "-moo" to the end of all words:
- Repeat the final letter of all words:
- Replace all new lines (enter/return) with underscores:
- Replace "cat" with "dog" no matter the capitalisation of "cat":
Would you like to save them?